Orton-Gillingham Resources and Materials Grant
Schools can apply for up to $500 funding grant to purchase Orton-Gillingham professional development resources and materials to support fidelity of Orton Gillingham practice.
At least one staff member from application school team must have attended Orton-Gillingham training through the Reading and Learning Clinic of Manitoba.
For any given year, this annual grant award might be shared between multiple recipient schools.
Grant applications will be accepted May 1 annually.
To apply please:
- Send the name of the trained Orton Gillingham practitioner (including month and year)
- List of resources to be purchased using the grant award
- Outline of how resources will be used
- Preference for schools with OG trained teams working in public or independent schools
- Canadian resident only
First Annual Recipients of Grant Award for Orton Gillingham Resources and Materials 2019
- Stevenson-Britannia School, St.James-Assiniboia School Division
- École/Collège régional Gabrielle-Roy, Division Scolaire Franco-Manitobaine